Sunday, May 31, 2009

Photography Class Week 2 part 2

The second part of this week's lesson is all about aperture.  I just love knowing how to achieve a blurry background with the focus completely on my subject.  In this case, the subject is my beautiful daughter.  I want those who see this picture to focus on that beautiful smile of hers!!!

Camera:  EOS 10D
Shutter Speed:  1/750
f-stop:  1/1.8
ISO:  100 
Focal Length:  50mm 1.8

The second photo is a little more romantic and sweet and I like seeing the leaves behind her.

Camera:  Canon EOS Rebel
Shutter Speed: 1/8
F-stop: f/13.0
Aperture:f/13
ISO 100
I love being in control of my camera and achieving the look that I am striving for instead of hoping my camera will see what I see!! 

Thanks for looking!!
Have a great evening!!!

Kristii


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):)

casey boyd said...

I'm so envious!! The photos are great! I am going to have to break down and take a class!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

gorgeous photos and I totally love your freezing actions!!! I should take a photo class again- I forgot a lot :)