Thursday, April 14, 2011

IT's that time of the month!!

Hi there dear friends!!! I am very excited to show you my sneaks for the April Little Red Scrapbook kit!!!  This month's kit is so much fun to work with and I just have to say the embellishments are my favorite!!!  You can see some of them in the photos below!!
There are amazing florals and rubons:
The lace paper is absolutely gorgeous!!!
I also loved using my Big Shot on the Corrugated Cardboard included in the kit:
Oh and did I mention the  glitter word borders!!! Awesome!!

If you haven't had a chance to order your kit, you better hurry! This one is absolutely fantastic!!!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Kristii

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh loving these sneaks Kristii! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Perfect Sneaks!!!! LOVE them Kristii!!!