Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Little Red Scrapbook Reveal

Hi there dear friends!!  I hope all is well with you tonight!  We are still experiencing snowy weather, but little by little the grass is growing greener and the hope of spring is still very much alive!!

It's that time of the month to share my Little Red Scrapbook work with you!  This month's kit features Fancy Pants, It's The Little Things Collection!! What an awesome line of papers, rub-ons and goodies are featured in this month's kit!!

This first layout features a picture of my sweet Bethany in her Easter Bonnet.  Isn't she the cutest?
 I just love the lace paper included in the kit!  You know I just had to cut it apart and put it together on my layout!  I also love the rub-ons in this kit! Way fun to work with!!
 In the next layout I was inspired by the florals in the kit.   This is another picture of Bethany hunting for eggs and the floral and leaves coordinated with the dress she was wearing.
 I added some crinkle seam binding and rub-ons to enhance the floral and the title. The title was stamped with Papertrey Ink egg hunt stamps.
 Here is a close-up of the rub-ons with a lace paper butterfly layered on top.
 I love the stamp images included in the papers.  I thought they would make a cute card!
 I cut apart one of the glitter word borders to make the sentiment stand out on my card.
The papers in this next layout were also favorites in this kit and I thought they enhanced the photo of my kids perfectly!  This is one of my favorite photos taken by Susan Beth Breuner.  Thanks again Susan Beth!  You're the best!
 I decided it would be fun to die cut the corrugated paper that was included in the kit using Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die.  I love how it turned out!!
I just loved this kit and I hope you were able to get one of your own!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Kristii

8 comments:

Mel said...

Ohhh some gorgeous layouts! I especially love the last layout and the doodling and the contrast in the papers.

Kylie's Creative Place said...

What a gorgeous layout Kristii. Your work is inspirational. I will definately be following your site.
Have a great day
Kylie:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo gorgeous! Love them all Kristii!! WOW!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Mara Campbell said...

You rocked that kit! Such pretty layouts, I love the easter bonnet one!!!

Unknown said...

Wow Mom, you are amazing! I love them all, especially since every single one of them has me in it! ;)

Lorry said...

First up that photo of your children Rocks... love the angle it was taken at! and of course you did an amazing job with the Layout... I like them all but Love the one of your kids the best. Hope you have a wonderful Easter friend...
xoxo

Shirley said...

Your children are wonderful, you scrapbook pages so precious and what memory keepers. Your card is beautiful too! TFS

Mel said...

Since I have seen this layout I wanted to scraplift it so here you go...

http://melgetsscrappy.blogspot.com/2011/05/document-2011-and-happy-scrapbook-day.html

I got round to it. Thanks for the inspiration!