Monday, January 13, 2014

CupCards to Go Valentine Kit Reveal

Happy Monday Friends!!  I am so excited to share my designs from the CupCards to Go Valentine's kit. This month's kit is absolutely amazing and filled with so many Valentine's Goodies, you'll be able to make a ton of Love-ly cards!!  From Shabby Chic goodness to CAS simplicity there's something for everyone!!

The first card I'm sharing with you tonight is my favorite of the bunch.  The rub ons that are included in the kit are a part of my focal point as well as the sweet layered heart and fussy cut birdies.  Love, love, love the little quote!!
The challenge this month was to create a pocket card to hold some of the fun little Love Notes that are included in the kit.
 When you take out the notes, you find a sweet little surprise!
 I was really in a Clean and Simple mode with this kit.  Love, love, love me some white space and there are plenty of embellishments to make a handful of CAS cards!!
This card was inspired by the sketch for this month.  I just had to put the embellishments toward the bottom corner rather than in the middle, I just couldn't help myself...wink, wink!  I layered several die cut hearts to make a nice thick embellishment.
Love, love, love this technique! The top layer is made from printed vellum and I do have to say that is my favorite paper in the kit!! Vellum is my new favorite!!
If you've followed my blog for any length of time, you know how much I love shaped cards.  The beautiful Turquoise bow totally inspired this card!!
The angled design has become one of my favorite go to sketches.  So quick and easy and effective too!!
These cards came together so easily and I have more ideas on tap using the goodies in this kit!! You're gonna love it!!

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a wonderfully creative day!!
Kristii

No comments: