Friday, January 17, 2014

Pink Persimmon Sewing Notions and Classic Pattern

Happy Friday Dear Friends!! Are you ready for some classic vintage goodness?  I am loving Pink Persimmon's new Classic Patterns and Sewing Notions stamp sets!!  They are absolutely awesome and very easy to work with!!  I made a rather clean and classic card using these stamps and it's one of my favorites of the year!!
I embossed the Classic Pattern stamp onto some vellum.  This technique makes my heart so happy and even happier in gold!!  I also embossed the sweet little button under the scissors on vellum in gold!  The measuring tape and pink button are embossed using pink zing powder!  Gotta love pink embossed images!  I also embossed the scissors in gold onto white paper.  It's a little more crisp than the embossed images on the vellum are.  The spool topper is stamped with black ink on gold paper and the effect is exactly what I was looking for!! Love the gold and pink combination!!  Doesn't it make your heart sing???  I typed out the sentiment in PSE, printed it and then die cut the image.
Supplies used:
Pink Persimmon Classic Pattern and Sewing Notions
Maggie Holmes Flea Market by Crate Paper patterned paper
Vellum Paper by Papertrey Ink
Fine Gold Embossing Powder
Bush Zing Embossing Powder
Sweet Blush ribbon Papertrey Ink
Stamper's Select White Cardstock

Thanks for stopping in!! I appreciate all of you who visit!!
Kristii

2 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wow! Love this card!!!!!

Kim Heggins said...

What an amazing card! Sewing is my first love and your card captures that from the details on the patterned to the sweet pair of scissors. Love it!