Friday, February 13, 2015

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Day 2 - Maile Returens


Hi everyone!! Whooo hooo!  It's hard to believe it, but I am back once again with a project for the Papertrey Ink 8th Anniversary Challenge!!   I can't even say how much I have missed crafting so this challenge is absolutely just what the doctor ordered!!!  Here's the challenge:
I think it is safe to say that we ALL admire Maile and her incredible sense of style!  Take a few moments and peruse through her blog to explore all of the amazing projects she has made over the years.  Select a project that you find particularly inspiring and make your own project using elements from her card.
Maile is so amazing and has so many amazing designs to choose from, it was hard to pick just one.  After much searching and deliberation, I chose this card of Maile's for my inspiration and here's my take on the challenge:
 I used a black card base and layered a white panel on top.  I cut several happy's out of Tinsel and Tags patterned paper along with a stamped birthday banner.  I added a fun little arrow from the Phrase Play #3 die to complete the design.
Thanks for stopping by!!!  Hope you have a wonderful evening!!
Kristii

1 comment:

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful "Maile'" case!!! Love your spin on her design!